FTT offers business development support in the form of consulting services, workshops and seminars.
Sustainable Tourism workshop
FTT has developed a two-day workshop on sustainable tourism, targeting adult learners who are working in the tourism industry or residing in communities that are affected by tourism development.
The workshop is currently available in English, Afrikaans, isiXhosa and isiZulu. Other languages can be facilitated upon request.
Programme learning units
- Introduction to sustainable development
- Introduction to sustainable tourism
- The roles and responsibilities of business
- The roles and responsibilities of tourists
- The roles and responsibilities of communities
- The roles and responsibilities of civil society
Read more about the workshop (and book your place) by clicking this link.
For further details contact adele@fairtradetourism or call +27(0)12 342 2945.