Tourism event calendar 2013
- 1-4 October: Project PIR @ Moscow, Russia
Project PIR, where you can raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brands, locate new agents and distributors for your products, launch a new product and generate media interest.
Meet thousands of new buyers and develop a quality database, develop a personal and direct relationship with your clients, show your full product range in real life rather than a catalogue, let buyers use all five senses to gain a full appreciation of your product, and get immediate feedback on your product range.
- 3-6 October: International Tourism Fair @ Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro
International Tourism Fair is a one stop shop for the members belonging to the tourism industry for widening their business horizon, as well as to get a chance to interact with a good number of commercial and non-commercial customers.
- 16-17 October: TWW Deutschschweiz @ Zurich, Switzerland
TTW Deutschschweiz promises to be a spectacular show, which will deal with the travel industry worldwide. The fair will take place over a period of two days in Zurich.
- 16-19 October: Tour Salon @ Poznan, Poland
Tour Salon is a trade show event that deals exclusively with the regions and tourism sector. The largest event of its kind in Poland, the show holds out considerable benefits for both professional exhibitors as well as the large number of visiting participants, who throng to the show on a regular basis.
- 17-19 October: Travel Trade Italia (TTI) @ Rumini, Italy
Held at Fiera Roma, Rome, the Travel Trade Italia (TTI) is a prioritised event for tourism sector. Organised by Rimini Fiera S.P.A., the event is ready to welcome more than 600 tour operators from around the world.
- 18-21 October: Taipei Travel Fair @ Taipei, Taiwan
Taipei Travel Fair plans to step up provision for foreign travel resources to provide the individual consumer with a well-rounded view of their destination. The Travel Forum will be host to industry professionals and academics, who will lend the local market their knowledge of the latest industry trends and methods of operation.
- 25-27 October: International Tourism & Travel @ Montreal, Canada
The International Tourism & Travel Show is a dream opportunity to introduce your new products and services to thousands of targeted consumers. This three-day event will help you generate valuable contacts, make immediate sales, increase your visibility and make solid connections that will translate into year round sales.
- 25-27 October: Cape Outdoor Eco Adventure and Travel Expo @ Stellenbosch, South Africa
Cape Outdoor Eco Adventure and Travel Expo will take place in Stellenbosch, South Africa for a period of three days. This international expo will draw the attention of outdoor and adventure industry experts, by highlighting the changes taking place in this sector.
- 4-7 November: World Travel Market @ London, UK
World Travel Market ranks as one of the prime travel industry trade events in the United Kingdom. With tens of thousands of attendees to the show every year, the World Travel Market show ranks as one of the best-attended events of its kind in the country.
- 6 November: World Responsible Tourism Day @ London, UK
WTM WRTD, with support from the UNWTO wants the industry to work together to:
- Help drive change by promoting more responsible behaviour with the travel and tourism industry and travelling public
- Explore the issues of how countries and destinations are made more sustainable, including best-practice case studies
- Educate the marketplace and debate key environment-related issues to push the agenda and be a catalyst for change
- Harness the influence of World Travel Market as an international business forum to encourage the industry to drive the responsible tourism agenda forward
- 7-10 November: Luxury Travel Fair @ London, UK
Luxury Travel Fair presents the most exclusive resorts, five-star and luxury boutique hotels, private game reserves and safaris, and first-class travel specialists from around the world.
- 22-24 November: India International Travel Mart @ Pune, India
India International Travel Mart Pune is a world-class travel trade exhibition. It is one of the most reputable travel marts that will host travel trade representatives from across the globe, along with some of the major players in the Indian market.
- 22-24 November: ReiseSalon @Vienna, Austria
ReiseSalon is going to be held for a period of three days in Vienna, Austria. The main objective is to bring together experts in the travel and tourism industry, as well as tour and travel operators from all over the world.
- 29 November-1 December: India International Travel Mart Hyderabad @ Hyderabad, India
India International Travel Mart Hyderabad is a world-class travel trade exhibition. It is one of the most reputable travel marts that will host travel trade representatives from across the globe, along with some of the major players in the Indian market.
- 11-12 December: The Brussels Travel Expo @ Brussels, Belgium
The Brussels Travel Expo is a single B2B trade and tourism exhibition, with more than 250 exhibitors from 80 countries. Visitors come to this exhibition from not only Belgium but neighbouring countries.